EMT connector insulated type with yellow , steel EMT connector set screw type
1. All of the materials we used are 1st Class , our EMT Pipe Set Screw Connectors are all high-quality , equipment and technics are very advanced. We pay much attention to every details of the quality from production to package.
2. Customers can find all the related fittings here,and can get all the goods you need In a shorter time.Like set screw couplingcompression connectorsstrut clampsreducing bushings and so on
3. All of our sales staff are professional and dedicated,and we offer good suggestion according to the demands of different customs from different countries.The most important is that Prostar is always responsible for our products, we offer the complete after-sale service. Exports to North America, the Middle East, Asia and other countries and regions.
Steel EMT set-screw electrical connectors are used in dry locations to bond EMT thinwall conduits to electrical junction boxes or enclosures. In damp locations, set-screw connectors are of excellent corrosion protection with zinc electroplated. EMT set-screw connectors are made with a diverse combination screw head that can securely fasten conduit to designated electrical junction box or enclosure using a slotted Phillips, or Robertson head screw driver.
- Zinc Electro-Plated
- Concrete-Tight when Taped
- Suitable for applications above 600V
- Sizes 1/2" to 4" are also listed for RIGID and IMC Conduits